What we look for in Summer Staff members
- Hard workers, people who need to "punch a clock" need not apply
- All-In, Trout staff members view their jobs as their mission trip versus their job
- Lean Forward – Staff members have "can-do", "how can I help?" type of attitudes. When they see problems, they take initiative to fix them themselves
- Love Kids – From the Kitchen, to Housekeeping staff to Lifeguards, we look for people who have a heart for kids, young and old
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus – Why do you Believe in Jesus? What is the gospel? How can someone have a personal relationship with Jesus? Trout staff members should have personal ownership in their relationship with Christ and be open to share that with kids when they ask.
- Believe in the Bible – Trout staff members believe the Bible and it's teachings to be true and point kids to the central truths of scripture.
- Trout staff members don't Take themselves too seriously – They understand the value of humor and know how to always make the best out of a bad situation.
As an International Staff Member at Trout, here is what you can expect:
- Food, Housing, and Laundry facilities are provided throughout your employment
- A modest stipend to cover other living expenses, travel, and leisure activities
- Limited access to a computer (usually 1-2 times per week max) to connect with home
- Free Staff T-Shirts!
- Staff Outing and Community Events as available throughout the summer to experience Minnesota, American Culture – (oh you betcha!)